introductionLost Wig Productions LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name and email address (“personal information”); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling out a form on the Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for our VIP list.
- Information we may ask you to provide if you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Google Analytics. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Website, it does not collect your name or other identifying information. We use the information we receive from Google Analytics to improve the Website. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. For more information about Google Analytics, see https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this Website by disabling cookies on your browser. You can opt-out from Google Analytics by clicking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use Your Information
We use and process information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, including by sending you email communications.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, specifically for IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, and customer relationship management.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
International Transfers of Data
All information you provide to us is stored on servers located within the United States. We do not transfer personal information outside of the United States.
If you reside outside the United States, any information you provide to us through this Website will be transferred out of your country and into the United States. If you do not want your information to enter the United States, do not provide it to us. By providing information to us through this Website, you expressly consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the processing activities described in this policy are based on your consent to the extent you sign up for one of our email newsletters or otherwise provide information on this Website (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR); and our legitimate interest in promoting our products and customizing our Website (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR.
- Right of access. If requested, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal information and, if requested, provide you with a copy of that personal information.
- Right to correct. You have the right to update, modify, or correct your personal information that we hold. To protect your privacy and security, we will first verify your identity before granting you access or allowing you to make corrections.
- Right to erase. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information that we hold.
- Right to restrict or prohibit processing. You have the right to restrict us from processing information concerning you, or to object to all such processing.
- Right of data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly-used machine-readable format, so that you can reuse it elsewhere. You have the right to ask us to transfer this information to a specific third party.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we previously relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Right to make a complaint. You have the right to complain to a competent supervisory authority if you feel that we are not complying with our data protection obligations. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Our data protection officer is Anthony Hand, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), including the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about the collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months and the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. To make such a request, contact us at email@example.com and indicate in your message that you are making a CCPA request. Please note that we are only required to respond to two such requests per customer each year.
You also have the right not to be discriminated against if you exercise any of your rights under California privacy law.
We may have collected the following categories of personal information of California residents who visited this Website in the past 12 months:
- Identifiers such as a name, title, social media identifiers, physical address, IP address, email address, or other, similar identifiers.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information.
This information is collected and used for the purposes disclosed in this policy. We do not sell the personal information of visitors to this Website and we have not done so in the past 12 months. We may have disclosed any of the above categories of personal information pursuant to an individual’s consent or under a written contract with a service provider for a business purpose in the past 12 months.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Website.
Lost Wig Productions LLC
116 La Quebrada Way
San Jose, CA 95127
June 27, 2021